Last updated: July 26, 2022
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our clients feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy
1. If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to [email protected]). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
2. Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each year.
3. You can downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however CogniCue does not refund any fees in that case.
4. If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
5. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the CogniCue service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
6. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, CogniCue may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
7. Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled mid-month.
15 Day No Obligation Cancellation
CogniCue offers SaaS service to companies under a 15-day no obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 15-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new clients and does not apply to existing clients that have a subscription plan. CogniCue will also not honor a free trial period for clients who were once paying subscribers, canceled, and then decided to reinstate their subscription to CogniCue.
At any time during the 15-day, potential subscribers (client) can cancel their account and will be refunded in full with a minor service charge.
In order to continue using SaaS after the 15-day no obligation cancellation period, you will be automatically be put to continue to your selected payment plan which you have selected initially at time of buying from range of selections of monthly or receiving a discount by paying for half yearly or full year of service.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
CogniCue charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a client selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, CogniCue will calculate a prorated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Clients may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: [email protected]
Clients will receive an email from CogniCue confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been canceled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a client upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the client is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that CogniCue charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the client's agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the client's responsibility.
Clients have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, client has to write to [email protected]
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, CogniCue does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
CogniCue reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the SaaS services bought from Cognicue Analytics Private Limited, If CogniCue refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership, registrants will be offered a refund on prorata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought with an additional cancellation charge of $4.99.
These above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on CogniCue unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.